Privacy statement released by Reggiana Riduttori S.r.l. issued under art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
This new privacy statement prepared pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 is issued following the changes introduced by Legislative Decree of December 6, 2011, no. 201, which has made significant variations to a number of regulatory definitions.
This new Privacy Statement thus updates any previously released versions.
In light of the foregoing, the following should be noted:
- as a result of the establishment of the commercial relationship and during its continuance, the company will collect and process your personal data;
- the following will be the applicable definitions given by Legislative Decree 196/2003
Processing: any operation, carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, involving the collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data;
Personal Data: any information relating to a natural person identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Data Privacy Code), therefore,
we inform you
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be carried out by the undersigned company in compliance with the following:
- purposes: data will be processed for the proper implementation of accounting, tax, commercial and technical obligations and requirements and for all company activities bearing in general on the relationship;
- advertising purposes: the data may be used, subject to your specific express consent, to send advertising material/messages via post, e-mail, fax, sms and similar; after giving your consent, you may still object at any time and without cost to the processing of personal data for this purpose;
- processing means: the data will be processed using paper as well as electronic/IT means/supports, in full compliance with the law, according to the principles of lawfulness and correctness and in a manner such as to protect your privacy;
- optional provision: the provision of data is optional and not mandatory;
- consequences of a refusal: the refusal to provide data or to allow data processing may make it impossible to pursue any business or other relationship with our company; the refusal of the use of one’s data to enable the sending of advertising material/messages will have no effect on existing or future relationships;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom/which the data may be communicated or divulged: the data may be disclosed to third parties only for the purposes of compliance with legal or contractual obligations. The data will not in any case be disseminated;
- Data Supervisors and Data Processing Operators: the data will be processed exclusively by company managers and operators operating in the administrative and commercial sector;
- Rights of the data subject: The data subject enjoys all the rights pursuant to art. 7, which are attached in full at end of this privacy statement and are an inseparable part thereof;
- the data controller: is the company REGGIANA RIDUTTORI SRL , based SAN POLO D’ENZA (RE), Via M. Marzabotto n. 7, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
- manager/s: the manager in charge of dealing with the data subject is Mr. Juri Torreggiani available at the head office, based in Reggio Emilia, Via Piccard n. 16/G, tel. 0522/38.28.11, fax 0522/38.79.96: any request for information or clarification should be addressed to this manager. The managers constantly update the complete list; it is available for consultation on the company website and/or on a suitable paper document kept at the registered office.
This Privacy Statement may be supplemented, either verbally or in writing, to satisfy in full any information requirements relating to “Privacy”, and for purposes of compliance with legislative and regulatory changes.
San Polo d’Enza (RE), 09/02/2016
The Data Controller
(Reggiana Riduttori S.r.l.)
1. has already read carefully and understood in all its parts, the information note according to article 13 Leg. Decree 196/2003;
2. is fully aware of his own rights according to article 7 Leg. Decree 196/2003;
3. acts in complete freedom and without any conditioning and/or psychological pressure; that being stated
Expresses his/her full consent
to the collection and treatment of his/her own personal, common and in some cases also sensitive, data, necessary to the purposes of point a) of the above mentioned information note.